Our Wish List
Dreams really do come true! View our "Wish List" and perhaps you can fulfill one of our wishes and hurry this exciting children's garden and museum along.
Please support these wonderful folks!
Allen Laird Plumbing
Mike Crain Heating and Air
Randy Mc Nary Construction
Dan Veyna, Sierra Landscape & Design
Zumwalt & Hansen Engineering
Joe Robinson Concrete
* Check out our Volunteer Page Click Here
Donations and In-Kind Donations needed for the First Phase of the Garden
* Contact us about Naming Rights for the Garden
We need sponsors for: the Beginner's Dinosaur Garden $5,000, Tank House renovation, Compost area $2,000, Hand Washing station $1,000, Storage Garage $7,000, Museum addition to the Victorian House $65,000.
Please contact us if you can help with any of these needs. Click Here
Other Items We'd love to have for our museum:
* Small bathroom vintage sink for the handwashing station
* Milk cans Donated!
* Two old fashion hand water pumps One has been donated. We still need another one.
* Old irons, old dish pans
* Old washing tubs
* Antique child's bicycle or tricycle
* Antique children's toys
* Old small horse drawn wagon (We can trade you, a large one for a small one)
Wishing Well photo courtesy of Wiki Commons.