Our amazing tree house will be a three level adventure for children and for the young at heart! It will have a bit of Victorian influence, lots of interactive things to do, and lots of views of the garden from various rooms and porches.
What will we do in the Tree House?
* Locate the Tree House mailbox and enjoy reading the themed books.
* Climb to the top and look around.
* Discover all the seeds and grains in the little drawers and discover what they are and what their origin was.
* Use your imagination and energy to play in the tree house.
* Pretend you are an animal that discovers this darling house. What will you do?
Naming Rights to the Treehouse may be purchased in donation amounts of $5,000.00 or more. Or you or your business could sponsor the entire Treehouse for $100,000.
Books for the Tree House
* The Magic Treehouse Books by Mary Pope Osborne
* The Berenstein Bears by Jan and Stan Berenstien
* Tree House Mystery (The Boxcar Children Mysteries #14) by Gertrude Chandler Warner and David Cunningham