This tiny garden will be designed especially for our youngest visitors. They will want to try building their own little house of straw, sticks or bricks. But they'd better watch out for the Big, Bad Wolf!
What will we do in this garden?
* Locate the Three Little Pigs Mailbox and read the books with a friend or parent.
* Dramatize the story.
* Try to build a house of straw.
* Try to build a house of sticks.
* Try to build a house of bricks.
* Think of better ways to build your house.
* Can you make up a different ending to this story?
Books for the Three Little Pigs Garden
The Three Little Pigs by Gavin Bishop
The Three Pigs by David Wiesner
The Three Little Pigs by Patricia Seibert
Three Little Pigs (Night Night, Sleep Tight) by Nick Page
The Three Little Pigs (Folk Tale Classics) by Paul Galdone and Joanna C. Galdone
The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf by Mark Teague
The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka
The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig by Eugene Trivizas
Naming Rights to the Three Little Pigs Garden:
Sold!! to CALRTA, Retired Teachers