Lots of Ways for Teens to Help the
Garden & Museum
* Are you artistic? We want to have teens and children paint the brick wall beside Chase Bank and our Garden with paintings that go with each of the Gardens that are planned for that area.
* Are you technology wise? We need help with our newsletter, our social media, ticket and printing design, copying and various other skills.
* Interested in Fundraising?
* Interested in Marketing?
* Interested in Building things?
* Would you like to help us plant the Garden?
We need you!!
Please call us so we can set up a time to meet with you and your parent or guardian, or teacher. 559-341-4845 (Judy)
We have had several calls from parents helping their children look for Senior Projects. We have them!!!
Here are just a few, but we are sure to have lots of other ways they can help the Garden to get open!
* We need little book boxes built, similar to mail boxes only larger, for each of the Gardens. We need 22 to be built. They could also help design them.
* We need several trellis' built.
* We need help at our fundraisers (4).
* We need money raised to purchase rose bushes and to order them, and help plant them.
* We would greatly appreciate 3-4 senior students who would be able to attend our meetings and help us make plans for activities and events for the Garden.
* We would appreciate students who can help with planning a project called, "Greens for the Garden", to fund the Tree House.
Please contact Judy at 559-341-4845 to discuss how we can work together.